Indiana- Quick Draw Lottery Game Details
(Sun, Aug 18, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
Indiana Quick Draw is an instant and fun game with the opportunity to hit the jackpot worth $2,000,000! Ask a clerk for Quick Pick or fill out the Playslip with your wager (it can be $1, $2, $3 or $5) and choose any 10 numbers from 1 to 90. Mark the numbers on the Playslip along with the draw you want to play- Morning, Evening, or Both.
Indiana Quick Draw Playing Options
- Ask for a Quick Pick ticket to choose numbers randomly with the computer terminal of the lottery.
- Ask for a Playslip to choose the numbers manually.
Indiana Quick Draw offers a new Add-on feature to win additional cash prizes using your Indiana Quick Draw number for just an additional charge of $1 per play. Bullseye number is announced after the Indiana Quick Draw numbers are drawn. If one of your numbers is matching the Bullseye number you can win up to $200,000. This is the additional prize money apart from any prizes won on Indiana Quick Draw. Win up to an additional $200,000 with Bullseye. Select your wager amount and mark your numbers on the Playslip. Or you could just choose Quick Pick to pick numbers randomly.
You can also pick the drawing you want to play (Midday, Evening or Both) for each play. After drawing of 20 winning Quick Pick numbers, the Hoosier Lottery will pick one of the winning numbers as Bullseye number. Even if one of your numbers matches the Bullseye winning numbers, you are a Bullseye prize winner.
Winning Combinations and Odds for Indiana Indiana Quick Draw
|Pick Match ($1 wager)||Indiana Quick Draw Prize||Odds||Bullseye! Prize||Odds (with Bullseye!)|
|10||$300,000||1 in 8,911,711||$200,000||1 in 17,823,422|
|9||$4,000||1 in 163,381||$6,000||1 in 363,070|
|8||$250||1 in 7,385||$750||1 in 18,461|
|7||$35||1 in 621||$90||1 in 1,773|
|6||$15||1 in 87||$20||1 in 290|
|5||$5||1 in 19||$5||1 in 78|
|4||Free Ticket||1 in 22||$3||1 in 34|
|3||-||-||$2||1 in 25|
|2||-||-||$3||1 in 34|
|1||-||-||$5||1 in 111|
Overall odds of winning Indiana Quick Draw match is 1 in 9.1
Overall odds of winning Bullseye! Indiana Quick Draw match is 1 in 8
Drawing Date and Time for Indiana Quick Draw
Drawings are held every day around 1:20 PM for Morning and 11:00 PM for Evening. You can purchase a ticket for $1, $2, $3 or $5 and can hit the jackpot $2000,000
They cut off the sales at 1:10 PM for Midday and 10:39 for Evening.
Official Results of Indiana Quick Draw
- After drawing, you can check the number over official website or visit the Hoosier lottery retailer, on selected TV news channels or selected newspaper.
- You can watch the live broadcast of evening draw each night or catch up on the past results over their YouTube channel.
- You can watch daily drawings to see if your number hit it off. Winning number alerts are also available via Hoosier Lottery App, which also lets you check the winning number or create a digital Playslip.
Rules Governing Indiana Quick Draw
- Players must be 18 or more years old to purchase the ticket.
- Players are responsible to ensure the accuracy of their ticket, not the retailers or authorities.
- All games are strictly subjected to Hoosier Lottery Protocols and Indiana Law.
- Do not lose your ticket as it is the only valid document that validates your winnings. You can’t claim your winnings without your winning ticket.
Claiming a Prize from the Indiana Quick Draw Lottery
- Claim your prize before the deadline, i.e. within 180 days of the drawing.
- Each Cash Prize will be paid in a single lump sum payment.
- To claim a prize under $599, simply go to Hoosier Lottery retailers.
- You can make a call on 1-800-955-6886 to claim your prize.
- You can mail your ticket to claim your prize at:
1302 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- To collect your winnings equal to $600 or more, you need to visit Hoosier Lottery Regional Prize Payment Centres.