Missouri- Pick4 Lottery Game Details
(Sun, Aug 18, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
Players can win from $30 to $6000 on every Pick4 game by matching a variety of play types with your desired numbers and combinations.
Average number of winners (on daily basis): 162
Quick Pick ticket sale percentage: 12.61
Missouri Pick4 Playing Options
You have two options to play pick4-
- Quick Pick Method: Ask for a “Quick Pick” ticket and let the computer system pick numbers for you to play.
- Marking number on Playslip: Select the numbers on your Playslip manually to play your desired numbers.
This is an add-on bet which requires you to pay for an additional $1 to play EZ Match per Pick 4 play. Start by filling out a Pick 4 EZ Match Playslip printed on the Pick4 ticket just below the Pick4 numbers to play EZ Match. You will get a separate EZ Match ticket printed for each play. Choose any four EZ Match numbers to play EZ Match numbers. Those four numbers will be printed on the back of your ticket. You’re an instant winner if any of the drawn numbers match the number picked by your (regardless of the order). You’ll receive the amount printed next to the matched EZ Match play number.
1-Off (one up or one down, you win!)
This is another add-on bet which can be placed for an additional $1. Basically, ask for this bet and in case you have the number one up or down to the drawn numbers, you’re a winner.
Play Types of Missouri Pick4
- Straight: To win this bet, match your number in exact order with the drawn numbers.
- Box: To win this bet, match your number in any order with the drawn numbers.
- Straight/Box: To win this bet, match your number in exact or any order with the drawn number. It covers you from both straight and box bet.
- Front Pair: To win this bet, get the first two number in exact order with the drawn numbers.
- Back Pair: To win this bet, get the last two number in exact order with the drawn numbers.
- Middle: To win this bet, get the middle two number in exact order with the drawn numbers.
- Front Three: To win this bet, match the first three numbers drawn in exact order.
- Back Three: To win this bet, match the last three numbers drawn in exact or
- Combo: offers you all possible three-number combinations of the chosen numbers for an exact-order win.
- 1-Off: you are a winner if your numbers are 1-off the drawn number.
Winning Combinations and Odds for Missouri Pick4
|Match your number as:||Odds|
|Play Type: $1 Straight|
|Exact order Straight Bet||1 in 10,000|
|Play Type: $1 Box|
|4-way Box||1 in 2,500|
|6-way Box||1 in 1,667|
|12-way Box||1 in 833|
|24-way Box||1 in 417|
|Play Type: $1 Straight/Box|
|4-way Straight/Box||1 in 10,000 or 1 in 25,00|
|6-way Straight/Box||1 in 10,000 or 1,667|
|12-way Straight/Box||1 in 10,000 or 833|
|24-way Straight/Box||1 in 10,000 or 1 in 417|
|Play Type: $1 Front Pair|
|Exact order (first two numbers only)||1 in 100|
|Play Type: $1 Back Pair|
|Exact order (last two numbers only)||1 in 100|
|Play Type: $1 Middle Pair|
|Exact order (middle two numbers only)||1 in 100|
|Play Type: $1 Front 3|
|Exact order (first three numbers only)||1 in 1,000|
|Play Type: $1 Back 3|
|Exact order (last three numbers only)||1 in 1,000|
|Play Type: Combo|
|$4-$24||Chances depend on numbers selected|
|Play Type: $1 1-Off|
|Straight Match (exact order)||1 in 10,000|
|1-Off one digit (exact order)||1 in 1,250|
|1-Off two Digits (exact order)||1 in 416.67|
|1-Off three Digits (exact order)||1 in 312.5|
|1-Off four Digits (exact order)||1 in 625|
Drawing Date and Time for Missouri Pick4
There are two drawings held for Pick 4 a day, Midday at 12:45 pm and Evening at 8:59 pm. Players can participate in either Midday, Evening or both depending on which draw they want to play. The lottery takes a break from ticket sales from 12:45 to 12:59 pm (Midday draw break) and from 8:59 to 9:15 pm (Evening draw break).
Official Results of Missouri Pick4
To find out whether you won or not, do this:
- View the winning numbers on official website .
- Get your free subscription on Newsletter Signup .
- Lottery hotline numbers:
Jefferson City - (573) 751-1111
Kansas City - (816) 795-0203
Springfield - (417) 888-4271
St. Louis - (314) 340-5805
- Visit the nearest Lottery office .
- Check your local newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Visit your nearest lottery retailers.
Rules Governing Missouri Pick4
- Purchasing a lottery ticket for minors (below 18 years) is illegal.
- The lottery association is authorized to prevail officially drawn numbers over any other number posted over the website in case of any discrepancy.
- Players are fully responsible for checking their ticket to make sure that it represents the accurate information including game, draw date, numbers requested, visible barcode and serial number.
- Players can’t claim their winnings after 180 days of the results.
- Printed dates determine the validation of the purchased tickets.
- Players must represent their lottery tickets to claim their winnings. Tickets are the sole proof of your win, no other document or Playslip can be represented to claim your win.
- By purchasing the tickets players are agreeing to be endured by Missouri lottery rules and regulation.
- Sign your lottery ticket right away as it is a bearer instrument.
- Players are responsible for a stolen, unissued, illegal, misplaced, mutilated, altered, defective, incomplete, incorrect, misregistered, multiple printed or any other issue, not the Missouri lottery authority.
Claiming a Prize from the Missouri Pick4 Lottery
- You have a deadline of 180 days, therefore, claim your winning through the valid time period.
- You can redeem it right away at the lottery retailer if you’ve won prize money limiting to $599.
- To redeem the prize money of $600 to $35000, you can take the cash prize the same day from the Lottery office by submitting an official Missouri lottery claim form with your winning ticket.
- Or you can claim your prize through the mail also:
PO Box 7777
Jefferson City, MO 65102-7777