(Fri, Feb 22, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
Players have the chance of winning from $30 to $6000 on every Pick4 game by matching a variety of play types with your desired numbers and combinations.
Average daily winners: 162
Percentage of QP sales: 12.61
Missouri Pick4 Playing Options
You have two options to play pick4-
- Quick Pick Method: Ask the clerk at lottery retailer for “QP” to let the computer pick random numbers for you.
- Marking number on Playslip: Ask for the Playslip and mark 4 desired numbers from 0 to 9 over it
Pay additional $1 to play EZ Match per Pick 4 play. Fill out a Pick4 EZ Match Playslip printed on the Pick4 ticket just below the Pick4 numbers to play EZ Match. They print separate EZ Match ticket for each play. You will have to choose four EZ Match numbers to play EZ Match numbers which will be printed on the back of your ticket. In any of the drawn number matches the number picked by the players (regardless of the order), the player is an instant winner of the amount printed next to the matched EZ Match play number.
1-Off (one up or one down, you win!)
If you play 1-Off, you have 27 chances to win on a single ticket. It is basically a play type which you need to mention during the time of purchase of the ticket. 1-Off ticket costs you an additional $1 per pick4 play.
After picking your desired numbers, give the Playslip to the retailer. Double-check your ticket to confirm the right numbers and date are correct. Don’t forget to sign the back of your ticket and keep it in a safe place. Check the results to see if you’re a winner!
Play Types of Missouri Pick4
- Straight: Match your number in exact order with the drawn numbers.
- Box: Match your number in any order with the drawn numbers.
- Straight/Box: Match your number in exact or any order with the drawn number.
- Front Pair: Match the first two number with the drawn numbers in exact order.
- Back Pair: Match the last two numbers with the drawn numbers in exact order.
- Middle: Match middle two numbers with two drawn numbers in exact order.
- Front Three: Match the first three numbers drawn in exact order.
- Back Three: Match the last three numbers drawn in exact or
- Combo: offers you all possible three-number combinations of the chosen numbers for an exact-order win.
- 1-Off: you are a winner if your numbers are 1-off the drawn number.
Winning Combinations and Odds for Missouri Pick4
|Match your number as:||Odds|
|Play Type: $1 Straight|
|Exact order||1 in 10000|
|Play Type: $1 Box|
|4-way||1 in 2500|
|6-way||1 in 1667|
|12-way||1 in 833|
|24-way||1 in 417|
|Play Type: $1 Straight/Box|
|4-way||1 in 10,000 or 1 in 25,00|
|6-way||1 in 10,000 or 1,667|
|12-way||1 in 10,000 or 833|
|24-way||1 in 10,000 or 1 in 417|
|Play Type: $1 Front Pair|
|Exact order (first two numbers only)||1 in 100|
|Play Type: $1 Back Pair|
|Exact order (last two numbers only)||1 in 100|
|Play Type: $1Middle Pair|
|Exact order (middle two numbers only)||1 in 100|
|Play Type: $1Front 3|
|Exact order (first three numbers only)||1 in 1000|
|Play Type: $1Back 3|
|Exact order (last three numbers only)||1 in 1000|
|Play Type: Combo|
|$4-$24||Chances depend on numbers selected|
|Play Type: $1 1-Off|
|Straight Match (exact order)||1 in 10,000|
|1-Off one digit (exact order)||1 in 1,250|
|1-Off two Digits (exact order)||1 in 416.67|
|1-Off three Digits (exact order)||1 in 312.5|
|1-Off four Digits (exact order)||1 in 625|
Drawing Date and Time for Missouri Pick4
Drawings take place twice a day, Midday at 12:45 pm and Evening at 8:59 pm. You can participate in either Midday, Evening or both depending on which draw you want to play and which you want your play to be eligible. They cut off ticket sales during 12:45 to 12:59 pm (Midday draw break) and from 8:59 to 9:15 pm (Evening draw break).
Official Results of Missouri Pick4
To find out whether you won or not, do this:
- Visit the Lottery's website . Winning numbers are posted there daily!
- Subscribe to the Lottery's FREE email newsletter, My Lottery News and Numbers, by going to Newsletter Signup .
- Call the Lottery hotline nearest you to hear a recorded message of the current winning numbers:
Jefferson City - (573) 751-1111
Kansas City - (816) 795-0203
Springfield - (417) 888-4271
St. Louis - (314) 340-5805
- Visit the nearest Lottery office .
- Check your local newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Stop by your nearest Missouri Lottery retailer. Request a winning numbers report, or check your tickets at a Check-A-Ticket machine.
Rules Governing Missouri Pick4
- Players must be 18 years or above to purchase the Pick4 lottery ticket.
- In case of any discrepancy, officially drawn numbers prevail over any other number posted over the website.
- Player is responsible for checking his/her ticket to make sure that it represents the correct game, draw date, numbers requested, visible bar and code and serial number.
- Players must claim their win within the 180 days of the results.
- Purchased tickets are valid through the printed dates only.
- Tickets are the sole proof of your win, no other document or Playslip can be represented to claim your win.
- Players are agreeing to be abided by Missouri lottery rules and regulation by purchasing the tickets.
- Rules and regulations of Missouri lottery ticket abide every ticket sold or purchased, transactions and winners as well.
- Ticket is a bearer instrument, so you’re recommended to sign the back of your ticket right away.
- Player is liable for a stolen, unissued, illegal, misplaced, mutilated, altered, defective, incomplete, incorrect, misregistered, multiple printed or any other issue, not the Missouri lottery authority. Their liability is limited to refund the sales price or replacement of the tickets only.
- Prize holder should be the winner if only one of the play type per $1 or 50 cents in that case.
Claiming a Prize from the Missouri Pick4 Lottery
You must claim your win within the deadline of 180 days.
If you’ve won a prize money limiting to $599, you can redeem it right away at the lottery retailer. To redeem the prize money of $600 to $35000, you can take the cash prize same day from Lottery office by submitting official Missouri lottery claim form with your winning ticket.
Or you can claim your prize through the mail also:
PO Box 7777
Jefferson City, MO 65102-7777