New Hampshire- Pick4
(Fri, Feb 22, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
It is the easiest lotto game where you Pick your play, pick your way, pick your bet, pick up your ticket. The prize money of the game depends on the wager you chose and the amount you spent. With so many wagers available to play, you have great odds of winning something out of it. Each play costs a minimum of $0.50 or a maximum of $5 per ticket.
New Hampshire Pick 4 Playing Options
- Ask for a Playslip from the retailer to mark your desired numbers on it.
- Or skip the Playslip and ask for Easy Pick to let the computer pick the lucky numbers for you!
Play Types of New Hampshire Pick 4
- Straight Bet: All numbers must match in the exact order
- Box Bets: All numbers must match n any possible order
- Straight/Box Bets: all your numbers should match in either way (exact order or any order)
- Front Pair/Back Pair Bets: Your numbers should match either the front or back pair of the winning combination in exact order.
- Middle Pair: Your 2 numbers should match the middle 2 winning numbers drawn in exact order
- Single Pair: Single number selected is matching the winning number in the exact position.
Winning Combinations and Odds for New Hampshire Pick 4
Prizes are based on $1 bet
|Straight (exact)||$5,000/td>||1 in 10,000|
|Box 4-way (Any Order)||$1,250||1 in 2,500|
|Box 6-way (Any Order)||$834||1 in 1,667|
|Box 12-way (Any Order)||$416||1 in 883|
|Box 24-Way (Any Order)||$208||1 in 417|
|Front Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Back Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Middle Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Single Digit||$5||1 in 10|
Drawing Date and Time for New Hampshire Pick 4
Drawing for Pick 4 is held twice a day, Midday at 1:10 and Evening 6:55 PM ET.
Official Results of New Hampshire Pick 4
Rules Governing New Hampshire Pick 4
- Legal age to play Pick 4 lottery is minimum 18 years.
- Use a pencil or black pen to mark the numbers over the Playslip. In case you make an error, mark the Void box for that play but DO NOT ERASE.
- The validity of the ticket is 366 days and can be extended in case the last day falls on Saturday or Sunday or any legal holiday.
- Double check your ticket for correct numbers and dates as you are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket, not the retailer or state lottery.
- Sign the back of your ticket to represent the ownership.
Claiming a Prize from the New Hampshire Pick 4 Lottery
- Prizes up to $599 can be redeemed at the retail store without any hassle.
- Prizes worth more than $599 can be claimed at the official office of New Hampshire Lottery Headquarters by filling out the claim form.
- You can mail the ticket by sending it on the address:
Claims, New Hampshire Lottery
14 Integra Drive
Concord, NH 03301
- You can either take out the prize money as a lump sum or annuity (for over 29 years).