Texas- Daily4 Lottery Game Details
(Thu, Apr 18, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
Pick four single-digit numbers from 0 to 9 and select the type of wager you want to play. The prize money depends upon the amount of your bet and wager you play. Choose the number of drawings you want to play with Multi-Draw as it gives you a bandwidth of playing the same numbers for up to 24 consecutive drawings.
Texas Daily4 Playing Options
- Mark the “QP” option on Playslip to choose the quick pick method and let the computer terminal choose random numbers for you.
- Or mark the desired numbers on the Playslip to pick numbers manually. Only use a blue or black pen or pencil to mark the numbers. In case you make a mistake, do not erase. Just mark the “VOID” box instead.
- Straight (Exact Order): Match all four numbers in exact order
- Box (Any Order): Match all four numbers in any order.
- Straight/Box: Combination of straight and box bet, you win either ways!
- Combo: Allow all possible straight combinations on one ticket.
- Front Pair: Match first two numbers in exact order to win.
- Mid Pair: Match second and third number in the exact order to win.
- Back Pair: Match last two numbers in exact order to win.
For the added convenience, you can play the same Daily4 numbers for up to 24 consecutive drawings. Mark the appropriate box under the “Multi-Draw” section to select the number of drawings you want to play. You have to pay $1 for each play.
Sum It Up!
This is an additional feature which can be availed for another 50 cents. It makes you a winner if the total sum of your numbers is equal to the sum of the winning numbers. For instance, if your numbers are 4-3-2-1 then the total sum is 10. And if the total sum of the winning number is also 10, then you win!
Winning Combinations and Odds for Texas Daily4
|Match||Prize ($1 bet)||Odds|
|Straight||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|Box 4 way||$1,200||1 in 2,500|
|Box 6 way||$800||1 in 1,667|
|Box 12 way||$400||1 in 833|
|Box 24 way||$200||1 in 417|
|Straight/Box 4 way||$3,100||1 in 2,500|
|Straight/Box 6 way||$2,900||1 in 1,667|
|Straight/Box 12 way||$2,700||1 in 833|
|Straight/Box 24 way||$2,600||1 in 417|
|Front Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Mid Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Back Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Combo 4 way||$4 Play||1 in 2,500|
|Combo 6 way||$6 Play||1 in 1,667|
|Combo 12 way||$12 Play||1 in 833|
|Combo 24 way||$24 Play||1 in 417|
Drawing Date and Time for Texas Daily4
Daily4 drawings take place four times a day, Monday through Saturday at 10:00 AM, 12:27 PM, 6:00 pm and 10:12 PM respectively.
Official Results of Texas Daily4
- Catch the live drawing broadcast every Monday through Saturday at 10:00 AM, 12:27 PM, 6:00 pm and 10:12 PM CT respectively.
- Watch Live webcast on the official website
- Check the winning numbers on your local newspaper
- Visit the local Texas Lottery retailer to confirm the winning numbers
- Call 800-375-6886 for results option.
Rules Governing Texas Daily4
- Legal age to play Texas lottery is 18.
- Winning tickets must be claimed within the 180 days or else the prize is forfeited.
- Texas lottery commission does not validate the ticket unless it is presented for payment and meets the Commission’s validation requirements.
- Claims raising for Texas lotteries are subjected to laws, rules, regulations, protocols, procedures and final decision of the Executive Director..
Claiming a Prize from the Texas Daily4 Lottery
- All prizes are given out in a lump sum.
- Sign the ticket before claiming because an unsigned ticket can be claimed by anyone in possession of the ticket.
- To claim a prize worth $599 or less, visit a licensed Texas lottery retailer for validation and payment of the prize in exchange for the winning ticket.
- To Claim a ticket worth $600 or more, visit the lottery claim center. Fill out a claim form and attach your signed winning ticket and a copy of government-issued photo ID as well.
- To claim the ticket via mail, fill out a claim form and attach your signed winning ticket and a copy of government-issued photo ID as well. Make sure you have the copy of front and back of the ticket before you mail it. Texas Lottery Commission is not responsible for tickets lost in the mail.
- To Claim prizes worth $2,500,000 or more, you have to visit Texas Lottery Commission Headquarters in Austin. Or give a call on 800-37-LOTTO if you believe you’re a winner.