(Fri, Feb 22, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
Choose any three-digit number from 000 to 999. Choose the bet amount for pick 3 from $1 or $.50. You have two chances to win every day as the drawings for Pick 3 is held twice a day. Top prize is worth $500 for $1 bet.
Virginia Pick 3 Playing Options
- Ask for Playslip to choose your numbers.
- Or use Easy Pick to let the computer terminal choose numbers for you randomly.
You can increase your chance of winning by boosting it up! Simply ask the clerk for Pick 3 add-on which grants you 5 extra sets of easy pick numbers. If any of your BOOST number set matches the drawn number, you are a winner of $100 for $1 bet.
- A Multi-Draw ticket lets you play the same numbers for up to 91 consecutive draws but the cost of ticket increases with the number of draws you add.
- A Future-Draw ticket lets you play for a special date ahead. Mark the Optional Plays on your ticket and let the clerk know about the date you are opting to play.
- Exact Order: The straight bet, requires three digits in the same order.
- Any Order: This lets you win by matching the three numbers, regardless of the order.
- 50/50: It splits the ticket in both, Exact Order or any order, means you win either way!
- Combo: this covers all your bases and you’re a winner if you match any possible combination of 3 digit number.
- Pairs: Match only two numbers in the exact order to win the prize.
Winning Combinations and Odds for Virginia Pick 3
|Play Type||Prize (for $1 bet)||Odds|
|Exact Order Play||$500||1 in 1,000|
|6-Way Any Order||$80||1 in 166.7|
|3-Way Any Order||$160||1 in 333.3|
|6-way 50/50 Exact Order||$290||1 in 1,000|
|6-way 50/50 Any Order||$40||1 in 200|
|3-way 50/50 Exact order||$330||1 in 1,000|
|3-way 50/50 Any Order||$80||1 in 500|
|6-way combo Play||$500||1 in166.7|
|3-way Combo Play||$500||1 in 333|
|Front Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Split Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Back Pair||$50||1 in 100|
Drawing Date and Time for Virginia Pick 3
Pick 3 is drawn 14 times a week, i.e. 2 times a day. They cut off their sales after 1:53 PM and 10:45 PM for the draw of that day. So make sure you purchase your ticket for the day before 1:53 PM and 10:45 PM.
Official Results of Virginia Pick 3
Rules Governing Virginia Pick 3
- You need to be at least 18 years old to purchase the ticket.
- Virginia Lottery is subjected to Virginia Government and by purchasing a lottery ticket you adhere to Va. Code § 2.2-3800, et seq. (Virginia Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act). Provision of tax identification and social security number of the player is voluntary.
- Claims raising for Virginia Lottery grant them the consent to use the information of player (name, address, city, state etc) for promotional, investigation and administrative purposes.
Claiming a Prize from the Virginia Pick 3 Lottery
- You have to claim your prize within the validity of 180 days after the draw.
- Prizes up to $600 can be claimed at any authorized Virginia Lottery Retailer. They will pay you the cash in exchange of winning ticket instantly. But do carry your valid Government ID proof and security number to redeem your prize worth more than $100.
- To redeem your prize at a prize zone, you can also visit a dedicated customer service center.
- Prizes worth more than $600 can be claimed through a dedicated prize zone or through the mail only. You need to attach a copy of an authorized photo ID and security number as well with the mail.