Virginia- Pick3 Lottery Game Details
(Thu, Apr 18, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
Choose any three-digit number from 000 to 999. Choose the bet amount for pick 3 from $1 or $.50. You have two chances to win every day as the drawings for Pick3 is held twice a day. Top prize is worth $500 for $1 bet.
Virginia Pick3 Playing Options
- Ask for Playslip to choose your numbers.
- Or use Easy Pick to let the computer terminal choose numbers for you randomly.
You can increase your chance of winning by boosting it up! Simply ask the clerk for Pick 3 add-on which grants you 5 extra sets of easy pick numbers. If any of your BOOST number set matches the drawn number, you are a winner of $100 for $1 bet.
- A Multi-Draw ticket lets you play the same numbers for up to 91 consecutive draws but the cost of ticket increases with the number of draws you add.
- A Future-Draw ticket lets you play for a special date ahead. Mark the Optional Plays on your ticket and let the clerk know about the date you are opting to play.
- Exact Order: The straight bet, requires three digits in the same order.
- Any Order: This lets you win by matching the three numbers, regardless of the order.
- 50/50: It splits the ticket in both, Exact Order or any order, means you win either way!
- Combo: this covers all your bases and you’re a winner if you match any possible combination of 3 digit number.
- Pairs: Match only two numbers in the exact order to win the prize.
Winning Combinations and Odds for Virginia Pick3
|Play Type||Prize (for $1 bet)||Odds|
|Exact Order Play||$500||1 in 1,000|
|6-Way Any Order||$80||1 in 166.7|
|3-Way Any Order||$160||1 in 333.3|
|6-way 50/50 Exact Order||$290||1 in 1,000|
|6-way 50/50 Any Order||$40||1 in 200|
|3-way 50/50 Exact order||$330||1 in 1,000|
|3-way 50/50 Any Order||$80||1 in 500|
|6-way combo Play||$500||1 in166.7|
|3-way Combo Play||$500||1 in 333|
|Front Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Split Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Back Pair||$50||1 in 100|
Drawing Date and Time for Virginia Pick3
Pick 3 is drawn 14 times a week, i.e. 2 times a day. They cut off their sales after 1:53 PM and 10:45 PM for the draw of that day. So make sure you purchase your ticket for the day before 1:53 PM and 10:45 PM.
Official Results of Virginia Pick3
Rules Governing Virginia Pick3
- You need to be at least 18 years old to purchase the ticket.
- Virginia Lottery is subjected to Virginia Government and by purchasing a lottery ticket you adhere to Va. Code § 2.2-3800, et seq. (Virginia Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act). Provision of tax identification and social security number of the player is voluntary.
- Claims raising for Virginia Lottery grant them the consent to use the information of player (name, address, city, state etc) for promotional, investigation and administrative purposes.
Claiming a Prize from the Virginia Pick3 Lottery
- You have to claim your prize within the validity of 180 days after the draw.
- You can easily get your cash prize up to $599 at any authorized lottery retailer just by showing your winning ticket.
- To redeem your prize at a prize zone, you can also visit a dedicated customer service center.
- Prizes worth more than $600 can be claimed through a dedicated prize zone or through the mail only. You need to attach a copy of an authorized photo ID and security number as well with the mail.