(Thu, Mar 07, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
Daily 4 Hoosier lottery can be played up to twice a day with your favorite three numbers and it gives you chance to win up to $5,000 on a $1 wager. With the wide number of ways to play the lottery, there is so much excitement with every drawing.
You can choose the same numbers up to 28 consecutive draws. To increase your chances of winning, you can add SUPERBALL to your ticket for the same cost as your base wager. There are several ways available to play including Straight, 1-OFF, Box, Combo, Wheel, Front 3, or Back 3. Remember that SUPERBALL is not eligible with 1-OFF play type.
You can choose the desired number from 0 to 9 or can choose Quick Pick method to let the computer pick random numbers for you. Choose the draw you would like to play, Midday Draw, Evening Draw or both. Select how much do you want to set as your base wager from $.50 up to $10. After receiving your ticket, verify it and then sign the back of it.
Indiana Daily 4 Playing Options
- Playing Daily 4 is pretty easy as all you have to do is ask the retailer for Quick Pick for choosing random numbers through the computer system for the next drawing
- Or fill up a Playslip with desired numbers.
To POWER UP YOUR PLAY, you can add SUPERBALL for the same as your base wager. This feature gives you another chance to win. SUPERBALL is drawn for both the Daily 3 and Daily 4 games before each Daily 4 drawing. You are allowed to use SUPERBALL to replace any of the drawn winning numbers in order to produce combinations to make your numbers winners.
Tickets and Payouts are based on a $.50 share, for instance, $1 straight wager counts as 2 winning shares with a total prize worth of $5,000
Winning Combinations and Odds for Indiana Daily 4
|Straight||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|Box (24-way)||$200||1 in 417|
|Straight + Box (24-way) - Straight match||$2,600||1 in 10,000|
|Straight+Box (24 way)-Box Match||$100||1 in 417|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Straight||$500||1 in 1,000|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Box (3-way)||$160||1 in 333|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Box (6-way)||$80||1 in 167|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Str+Box (3-way) - Straight match||$330||1 in 1,000|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Str+Box (3-way) - Box match||$80||1 in 333|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Str+Box (6-way) - Straight match||$290||1 in 1,000|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Str+Box (6-way) - Box match||$40||1 in 167|
|Straight with Superball||$1,360||1 in 2,500|
|Box (24-way) with Superball||$29||1 in 104|
|Straight + Box (24-way) - Straight match w/SB||$709||1 in 2,500|
|Straight + Box (24-way) - Box match w/SB||$29||1 in 104|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Straight w/SB||$180||1 in 333|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Box (3-way) w/SB||$60||1 in 111|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Box (6-way) w/SB||$30||1 in 56|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Str+Box (3-way) - Str match w/SB||$120||1 in 333|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Str+Box (3-way) - Box match w/SB||$30||1 in 111|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Str+Box (6-way) - Str match w/SB||$105||1 in 333|
|Front 3 or Back 3 Str+Box (6-way) - Box match w/SB||$15||1 in 56|
Drawing Date and Time for Indiana Daily 4
Daily 4 holds drawing twice a day
- Hoosier Daily 4 lottery holds Midday draw every day approximately at 1:20 PM.
- Hoosier Daily 4 lottery holds Evening draw every day approximately at 11:00 PM.
Official Results of Indiana Daily 4
- After drawing, you can check the number over official website: hoosierlottery.com or visit the Hoosier lottery retailer, on selected TV news channels or selected newspaper.
- You can watch the live broadcast of evening draw each night or catch up on the past results over their YouTube channel.
- You can watch daily drawings to see if your number hit it off. Winning number alerts are also available via Hoosier Lottery App, which also lets you check the winning number or create a digital Playslip.
Rules Governing Indiana Daily 4
- Players must be 18 or more years old to purchase the ticket.
- Players are responsible to ensure the accuracy of their ticket, not the retailers or authorities.
- All games are strictly subjected to Hoosier Lottery Protocols and Indiana Law.
- Winners can claim their prize by representing the ticket only, not the Playslip. It is the sole instrument to claim the prize.
Claiming a Prize from the Indiana Daily 4 Lottery
- Claim your prize before the deadline, i.e. within 180 days of the drawing.
- Each Cash Prize will be paid in a single lump sum payment.
- To claim a prize under $599, simply go to Hoosier Lottery retailers.
- For redeeming the cash prize of $600 or more, visit Hoosier Lottery Regional Prize Payment Centres or Hoosier Lottery Prize Payment Center at Headquarters.