(Fri, Feb 22, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
With several wagers, odds of winning in Pick 5 are great. First choose your numbers, then choose your play type, write the amount you are betting, mark the number of bets you are playing. Prize depends on the Wager type you choose.
Ohio Pick 5 Playing Options
- Use the Quick Pick method to randomly pick numbers.
- Or ask for Playslip to pick your number randomly.
Wager Types of Ohio Pick 5
- Straight Bet: If the numbers you chose appear on drawing in the exact order, you win.
- 120-Way Boxed Bets: You win if 5 numbers you chose are drawn in any order.
- 60-Way Boxed Bets: You win if two same numbers and three different numbers are drawn.
- 30-Way Boxed Bets: You win if 2 pairs of same numbers and a different number is drawn.
- 20-Way Boxed Bets: You win if three same numbers and 2 different numbers are drawn.
- 10-Way Boxed Bets: You win if three of one number and 2 of the same numbers are drawn.
- 5-Way Boxed Bets: You win if four of one number and 1 different number is drawn.
- Front Four Pair Bet: You win if first four different numbers are in exact order.
- Back Four Pair Bet: You win if last four different numbers are in exact order.
- Front Three Pair Bet: You win if first three different numbers are in exact order.
- Back Three Pair Bet: You win if last three different numbers are in exact order.
- Front Pair: You win if the first two different numbers are in exact order.
- Back Pair: You win if the last two different numbers are in exact order.
- Back-Up Bet: it is the combination of Straight and Boxed bet on one ticket and it must be placed in $1 increment.
Winning Combinations and Odds for Ohio Pick 5
|Wager type||Prize (for $1 bet)||Odds|
|Straight||$50,000||1 in 100,000|
|120-Way Box||$417||1 in 833|
|60-Way Box||$834||1 in 1,667|
|30-Way Box||$1,668||1 in 3,333|
|20-Way Box||$2,500||1 in 5,000|
|10-Way Box||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|5-Way Box||$10,000||1 in 20,000|
|Front Four Pair Bet||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|Last Four Pair Bet||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|First Four Pair Bet||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|Last Three Pair Bet||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|Front Pair||$50||1 in 100|
|Last Pair||$50||1 in 100|
Drawing Date and Time for Ohio Pick 5
Drawings for Pick 5 take place twice a day at 12:29 PM and 07:29 PM respectively except Saturday evening.
Official Results of Ohio Pick 5
- They close Saturday evening pools at 07:45 PM due to Cash Explosion television show, which airs from 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM and is broadcasted statewide!
- Or check your numbers online
Rules Governing Ohio Pick 5
- If the total prize liabilities for any combination of each type of wager bets exceed a limit determined by the commission players can’t enforce any further wagers as it would not be accepted for that drawing.
- All tickets are subjected to validation under procedures to be established by the director before the payment of any winning cash prize.
- Customer/player is responsible for the accuracy of the ticket including numbers, dates, bet amount, wager type etc, before leaving the retailer. Selling retailer can correct the mistake if you ask for it before leaving the store.
Claiming a Prize from the Ohio Pick 5 Lottery
- All tickets have the limited validation period of claiming, i.e. 180 days.
- You either opt for lump-sum cash or the annuity.
- Prizes worth $599 can be redeemed on the retailer location retailer location for immediate payment of the prize.
- For prizes worth more than $600, fill out a claim form and visit the lottery regional office