(Thu, Feb 21, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
You are most likely to have odds of winning in your favor for big prizes while playing Daily3. There are 8 different play types available to play in Daily 3 quick pick. You are a winner if one, two or all three number matches with the drawn numbers. You can bet from 50 cents to $5- as you desire.
Minnesota Daily 3 Lottery tickets can be purchased from convenience stores, grocery stores or even from the Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport.
Minnesota Daily 3 Playing Options
- Ask for the quick Pick or leave it up to your luck. If you don’t specify a bet amount, they will give you the most popular bet type, straight box, cost $1, with three randomly selected numbers.
- Or you can specify the bet amount and bet type and choose your number yourself. You can purchase Playslip from the lottery retailers. Play slips majorly include two most played bet amounts, i.e. 50 cents and $1. If you desire to bet more amount, you need to ask the retailer to key your numbers manually along with bet type and bet amount as well.
Don’t worry if your numbers didn’t match. You can still win cool prizes by entering the second chance with your non-winning ticket.
Play Types of Minnesota Daily 3
Type of bet you choose to play will appear on your lottery ticket. Different eight bet type are:
- First Digit: Select one number. If the first drawn number match, you win.
- Front Pair: Select two numbers. If the first two drawn number match in exact order, you win.
- Back Pair: Select two numbers. If the last two drawn number match in exact order, you win.
- Straight:If three drawn numbers are matching in exact order, you are a winner
- 3-Way Box: Select three number, two of them are same. If three drawn numbers are matching in any order, you are a winner.
- 6-Way Box: Select three number. If three drawn numbers are matching in any order, you are a winner.
- Straight/3-Way Box: Select three numbers, keep two of them same. Match all three number in exact order to win $330*. Match all three numbers in any order to win $80*.
- Straight/6-Way Box: Select three different numbers. Match all three number in exact order to win $290*. Match all three numbers in any order to win $40*.
*Prize money is based on $1 bet.
Winning Combinations and Odds for Minnesota Daily 3
|Straight/3-Way Box||$330/$80||1 in 1,000.00/1 in 333.33|
|Straight/6-Way Box||$290/$40||1 in 1,000.00/1 in 166.66|
|3-Way Box||$160||1 in 333.33|
|6-Way Box||$80||1 in 166.66|
|Back Pair||$50||1 in 100.00|
|Front Pair||$50||1 in 100.00|
|First Digit||$5||1 in 10.00|
Drawing Date and Time for Minnesota Daily 3
Drawings are held every day at 6:17 pm and they cut off the sales by 6:10 pm on drawing days.
Official Results of Minnesota Daily 3
Remember that Daily3 Drawings are not televised.
Check the winning number on the official website by selecting your game and numbers.
Rules Governing Minnesota Daily 3
- The legal age of playing the lottery is 18.
- By purchasing and playing Minnesota lottery you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of sole discretions of the lottery.
- Winners can claim their prize by representing the ticket only, not the Playslip. It is the sole instrument to claim the prize.
- Players are responsible to ensure the accuracy of their ticket, not the retailers or authorities
Claiming a Prize from the Minnesota Daily 3 Lottery
- To claim a prize up to $599, find a retailer !
- To claim a prize worth $600-$50,000, find a lottery office!
- To claim prizes over $50,000, fill a claim form and visit the lottery office.
- You can also mail your ticket to claim the prize on the address:
Minnesota State Lottery
P.O. Box 131000
Roseville, MN 55113