Virginia- Pick4 Lottery Game Details
(Mon, Oct 21, 2019)
( From last 12 months )
( From last 12 months )
Choose any four-digit number from 0000 to 9999. Choose the bet amount for pick 4 from $1 or $.50. You have two chances to win every day as the drawings for Pick 4 is held twice a day. Top prize is worth $5000 for $1 bet.
Virginia Pick 4 Playing Options
- Ask for Playslip to choose your numbers.
- Or use Easy Pick to let the computer terminal choose numbers for you randomly.
- A Multi-Draw ticket lets you play the same numbers for up to 91 consecutive draws but the cost of ticket increases with the number of draws you add.
- A Future-Draw ticket lets you play for a special date ahead. Mark the Optional Plays on your ticket and let the clerk know about the date you are opting to play.
- Exact Order: The straight bet, requires three digits in the same order.
- Any Order: This lets you win by matching the three numbers, regardless of the order.
- 50/50: It splits the ticket in both, Exact Order or any order, means you win either way!
- Combo: this covers all your bases and you’re a winner if you match any possible combination of 3 digit number.
Winning Combinations and Odds for Virginia Pick 4
|Play Type||Prize (for $1 bet)||Odds|
|Exact Order Play||$5,000||1 in 10,002|
|4-way any order||$1,200||1 in 2,500|
|6-way any order||$800||1 in 1,666.7|
|12-way any order||$200||1 in 416.7|
|4-way any order 50/50||$600||1 in 3,333.3|
|4-way exact order 50/50||$3,100||1 in 10,000|
|6-way any order 50/50||$400||1 in 2,000|
|6-way exact order 50/50||$2,900||1 in 10,000|
|12-way any order 50/50||$200||1 in 909.1|
|12-way exact order 50/50||$2,700||1 in 10,000|
|24-way any order 50/50||$100||1 in 434.8|
|24-way exact order 50/50||$2,600||1 in 10,000|
|4-way Combo||$5,000||1 in 2,500|
|6-way Combo||$5,000||1 in 1,666.7|
|12-way Combo||$5,000||1 in 833.3|
|24-way Combo||$5,000||1 in 416.7|
Drawing Date and Time for Virginia Pick 4
Pick 4 is drawn 14 times a week, i.e. 2 times a day. They cut off their sales after 1:53 PM and 10:45 PM for the draw of that day. So make sure you purchase your ticket for the day before 1:53 PM and 10:45 PM.
Official Results of Virginia Pick 4
Rules Governing Virginia Pick 4
- You need to be at least 18 years old to purchase the ticket.
- Virginia Lottery is subjected to Virginia Government and by purchasing a lottery ticket you adhere to Va. Code § 2.2-3800, et seq. (Virginia Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act). Provision of tax identification and social security number of the player is voluntary.
- Claims raising for Virginia Lottery grant them the consent to use the information of player (name, address, city, state etc) for promotional, investigation and administrative purposes.
Claiming a Prize from the Virginia Pick 4 Lottery
- You have to claim your prize within the validity of 180 days after the draw.
- To redeem your cash prize up to $599, visit any authorized lottery retailer. You will get your cash prize by showing your winning ticket. DO carry your government issued photo ID card if your cash prize is worth more than $100.
- To redeem your prize at a prize zone, you can also visit a dedicated customer service center.
- Prizes worth more than $600 can be claimed through a dedicated prize zone or through the mail only. You need to attach a copy of an authorized photo ID and security number as well with the mail.